1toAnother exists to improve the lives of poor and marginalised families in Pakistan by:
- providing education and training to equip and empower
- mobilizing human and material resources to create enterprise
- seeking spiritual wholeness for each individual
- pursuing sustainability for long-term success
The project currently has three main focuses:
1. Bethel Rufin School - to provide education for poor Christian families who would otherwise not have access to education.
2. Water filtration project - to supply clean water to poor Christian families as water pollution is a big issue in Multan. These water filtration plants made accessible to these families are run by the communities themselves to promote self-sufficiency.
3. Victoria Memorial Hospital - Provision of healthcare to poor Christian families who would otherwise not be offered healthcare or it is too expensive for them to be able to afford. The hospital is currently running educational programmes to promote better health awareness, and is hoping to open more services at the hospital such as maternity and vaccinations.